Reliance Jio MNP Starting on 5th Sept 2016 – Check How to Port Your Number
Reliance Jio MNP: The Great Telecom operator Reliance has Recently launched its Jio 4G Sim with several offers at a with Cheap cost. Dheeru Ambani’s Son Mukesh Ambani has revealed great internet offers to the Jio SIM users on 1st Sept. 2016 at an event held in Bombay. The users (Customers) of the Jio SIM can avail incredible offers also on data packs as well as on the voice calls. The Reliance company’s target is to Viral its network services Everywhere in India and hold huge target customers national wide. However, after those offers from the Reliance company most of the customers who are using the top network services want to switch to the only Jio 4G.
Check Image For Reliance Jio MNP
Follow the Steps to Port Your Number to Reliance Jio 4G Sim through MNP
Reliance Jio MNP, The users who want to switch to Reliance Jio 4G Sim can go through this article. Here we are Giving the simple and easy Steps to switch to the Reliance Network. However, You Don’t have to Change your mobile number. With Your Running number, you can easily port to the Reliance Network. Follow Some Instruction will get you a quick guide to switching your Running number to Reliance Jio 4G Sim.
The users who want to switch to Jio 4G Sim need, to begin with, the MNP support for customers to enjoy the attractive plans and offers Reliance Jio MNP. The Reliance Jio is going make available it’s welcome offer starting on 5th september 2016. Follow the steps below Carefully for Reliance Jio MNP.
Reliance Jio MNP Details Here One By One
- No.1 Reliance Jio MNP: First Of All user needs to send an SMS from existing number to the Reliance number. The user needs to type ‘PORT’ and send to 1900 number. Note that: SMS charges are applicable as per the existing mobile operator. It Depends on Network which You are Using.
- No.2 Reliance Jio MNP: You will receive a Unique Port Code (in short form UPC) to your number. It is your code to switch to a new operator and still keeping the current mobile number. Note that: The UPC is valid only for 15 days.
- No.3 Reliance Jio MNP: The user needs to go to the nearest Reliance Digital or Xpress mini or any Authorised Jio Store and ask for the Switching to Jio using the MNP service customer application form.
- No.4 Reliance Jio MNP: The UPC which is allotted before needs to be filled in the application form with other necessary details.
- No.5 Reliance Jio MNP: The customer has to submit all the Valid documents, address proofs and Identity proof i.e Voter ID Card, Ration Card etc. along with the application form.
- No.6 Reliance Jio MNP: A new sim card will be provided to the customer. However, it takes five days to activate the new Jio Sim card. On the Sixth day, Your old number will be activated with the Reliance Jio Sim card. Old Number Will Be Deactivated.